Quick Tour - Learn About Our Software
Once you've mastered the PokerStars software features you'll easily see why our games, tournaments, and special features are regarded as the industry's best.
Here's a preview and a guide for navigating the PokerStars lobbies and playing at PokerStars tables.
When you open your PokerStars client, the main lobby appears on your screen.
PokerStars Game Lobby
- Lobby - Log in, visit our Cashier or Exit the PokerStars game software.
- Account - Manage your PokerStars account. Features here include validating your email (a requirement), changing your Account details, and attaching your personalimage/avatar to your account.
- Requests - Request stats on your play, make a money transfer to a PokerStars player and find your tournament tickets here.
- Options - Customize your sounds, deck color and other game features.
- View - Cascade or stack multiple tables or even change the theme of your tables.
- Help - Get current PokerStars news, FAQs, check out the FPP Store or contact support.
- Displays a live update of how many players are logged in to PokerStars.
- Shows current news - Left click your mouse to see more news.
- Main game navigation tabs.
- Limits and Tournament sub-menus.
- Information bar - Gives game details and allows you to sort games by stakes, limit, players etc by clicking on the columns.
- Lobby scroll bar - Use this bar to quickly scroll through all our tables to find the game of your choice.
- Game information box - This box displays current players and chip counts of any table you have highlighted.
- Click here to hide full tables from your view.
- Cashier -Allows you to easily fund or make withdrawals from your account, visit the FPP Store, check your VIP status, check your chip balances, and check your deposit bonus status.
- Go To Table - Takes you to any highlighted table.
- Current Time -All listed PokerStars games are on Eastern Time unless otherwise shown.
- Shows current and previous hand - Clicking hand number will open Instant Hand History.
- Chip tray - Click to add more chips or change your game options.
- Viewing Options - Allows you to stack multiple tables for a better view.
- Leave Table - Will fold your hand and remove you from the game.
- View Lobby - Click here to bring up the main lobby to search for new games.
- Chat - Clicking here shows current game details and player chat.
- Notes - Clicking here opens a tab where you may type notes about your opponents.
- Stats - Clicking here shows your recent stats - since you have been playing at the table.
- Join Waiting List - If the table you want to play it is full you may join the waiting list and be notified when a seat becomes available.
We've just scratched the surface! Playing poker at PokerStars is an online poker experience better than anything you've tried before. From our fast software and attractive graphics to the most features of any online poker room, we've dedicated ourselves to making you feel like a Poker Star at our tables!
Visit Free Poker Download to download your free PokerStars client and try PokerStars out for yourself.
If you have any questions about our software please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutorial videos show you what poker's all about and how to start playing.»
What is Poker
People all over the world are playing poker. Learn what the game is all about.»
Download & Create Account
The first step is to download the poker software and create your account.»
How to Deposit
Making a real-money deposit at PokerStars is convenient and secure.»
Ring Games & Tournaments
Find your choice of games and tournaments, and join the poker action!»
Find out how the different hands compare in Texas Hold'em, Omaha and other games.
Poker Games FAQ
Frequently asked questions and answers about playing poker at PokerStars.
The poker dictionary is your reference for poker jargon and the language of poker.
Playing for Real Money
Make your first real money deposit and start playing at PokerStars. Deposits are fast and secure.