Weekly Round-2 Tournaments
Prize Pool and Structure for PokerStars $2,000 Added Weekly Round 2 Tournaments
- Tournament start – Every Saturday at 10:00 AM and Sunday at 2:00 PM (Eastern Time)
– Saturday: No Limit Hold’em
– Sunday: Alternating each week in the following order*: Limit Hold'em, No Limit Hold'em, Limit Omaha Hi-Lo, Seven Card Stud, No Limit Hold'em and Pot Limit Omaha
- Each tournament has a prize pool of $2,000, funded by PokerStars. See the tournament lobby for the full payout schedule.
- Entry requirement - to reach the final 8 tables in one of the PokerStars daily freeroll tournaments. Qualifiers will be issued with a ticket to the Weekly Round 2 tournament of their choice. Qualifiers must register manually for the event they wish to play, using the ticket issued to them.
- For full details of the blind structure, payouts, and other information, see the tournament lobby.
*The schedule is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Prize Pool and structure for Weekly FPP Limit Hold'em Tournament
50 Frequent Player Points
$1,000 Prize Pool:
This tournament awards payouts using our 20% award structure.
Each player will receive 1,500 chips to start playing
There will be a 5 minute break every hour of play
Each player will receive a 1 minute (60 seconds) Time Bank
The blinds and antes will increase every 15 minutes with the following structure:
|Round||Small Blind||Big Blind||Ante|
Don’t forget that you can play many regular and guaranteed tournaments on the PokerStars Mobile app. See the Mobile page for how to download and start playing on the move now.
First Deposit Bonus
All players making their first deposit qualify for the PokerStars 100% deposit bonus of up to $600.
PokerStars has tournaments with giant prize pools running every day. Take your shot at the Daily Bigs!
Battle of the Planets
Sit & Go tourneys are starting every second at PokerStars. Battle of the Planets is the Sit & Go leader board.
PokerStars has special offers running all year round, with cash prizes, seats to the best live events and much more.