Frequently Asked Questions - VIP Store
- How do I order from the VIP Store?
- What is the time frame for delivery?
- Can Items from the VIP Store be purchased using real money?
- Can I have my order shipped somewhere other than my home address?
- Do I have to pay any shipping/taxes?
- Can I have the old logo?
- What size are the clothing/caps/bags?
- Can I return my order to the VIP Store?
- Can Gift Certificate orders be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or returned?
- Can items be shipped to a P.O. Box address?
- Do the electronic products offered at the VIP Store come with a warranty?
- How can I check my order history?
- I ordered items at the same time, but they did not come together. Why?
- What is the difference between VPPs and FPPs?
- Can I alter or cancel my order after I place it?
- I requested a change in my order, but it was not changed. What happened?
- I received a damaged product, what should I do?
- I would like to order a customized item. Where do I enter the text that I wish to be engraved on my product?
- Can I return/exchange my item in person?
- I ordered some items and the status of the order is still processed and not mailed. Why?
- Can I return or exchange purchased items on sale or from the Outlet Category?
Q.How do I order from the VIP Store?
All VIP items that are available for purchase are displayed on our PokerStars Client Cashier. Please note the VIP Store items, photographs and descriptions displayed in the Website are for illustrative purposes only. To place an order:
- Log in to your PokerStars account and verify your account information and mailing address are correct.
- Go to the Cashier
- Click on the "VIP Store" button and select the item you wish to order.
- A new window will appear and you may then choose the size (if required)
- Click on "Buy"
- If this is your first order, you will need to provide your telephone number in the spaces indicated (including the country code) before the order can be completed.
- An automated email will be sent out to you with your order information. Please check that everything is correct.
Q.What is the time frame for delivery?
Once the order has been processed, the delivery time for PokerStars VIP Store items varies according to each region:
|Middle East, Africa||6-8 weeks|
|Commonwealth of Independent States||8-10 weeks|
|Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and the rest of the world.||4-6 weeks|
If you do not receive your order within the specified time frame, please contact us at email@example.com. Otherwise, your package is assumed to have been delivered.
- If I want the order to arrive sooner, can I pay extra?
No. We do not offer express service, and we cannot make exceptions. All orders are delivered in the same timeframe.
- If I did not receive my order, but forgot to let you know after 6 weeks, what happens?
Unfortunately orders older than three months cannot be credited back unless the shipment is returned to us. This is why it is very important for you to email us if you do not receive your order within 6 weeks, so that we may track it and investigate the delay.
Q.Can Items from the VIP Store be purchased using real money?
The purpose of our Frequent Player Points system is to reward our regular and loyal players for play at our tables.
Q.Can I have my order shipped somewhere other than my home address?
If you wish to have an order sent to an alternate address in the country you reside in, you may order the item as normal, but during the order process there will be an option to send the item to an alternate address ('Use Different Address'). Please DO NOT change the address on your account. Also note that it is important to provide an address where someone will be available to receive the package.
If you wish to send an item to a different country, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, so we can approve the request:
- Full name
- Full mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Item(s) you wish to order
We will then place the order on your behalf, and confirm it will be sent to the alternate address.
Q.Do I have to pay any shipping/taxes?
Once you place an order, there are no further costs you will need to pay as shipping and taxes are included in the FPP cost.
However, depending on your country of residence, certain duties and taxes may be payable to the relevant authorities in order for you to receive goods which you have ordered. Additionally, you may be required to provide certain documentation before such goods will be released to you.
You are fully responsible for paying any fees and/or providing any documentation as may be required by the relevant authorities in your country of residence. Failure to do so is at your own risk and no FPPs will be reimbursed to you as a result of your non-compliance with any requirement within your country of residence for the release of your goods.
In the unlikely event of a customs request for payment,please note that we will reimburse your PokerStars account once we receive a copy of the parcel invoice, the paid receipt (clearly showing the amount) and proof that the delivery was from us by means of our Shipping Invoice (Pick Note) showing our company name as the shipper. Simply email us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
Q.Can I have the old logo?
Unfortunately all items with our previous logo are now discontinued. We are very excited with this new look, and hope you will enjoy it as much as our old design.
Q.What size are the clothing/caps/bags?
There is a sizing chart for each item available in the Cashier and on our website. When you are ordering, click on "more details" and this will open up the webpage to the item that you are interested in. Please note that some items are available in US sizing only.
Q.Can I return my order to the VIP Store?
You must contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to have your exchange approved as there are certain procedures and restrictions.
If you order the wrong size, you can return the item, however you will need to pay for the shipping costs. You should always check our sizing charts to make sure the item will fit properly.
Should you receive a different item than the one you have purchased, you may be required to send it back to us; the correct product will be shipped to you free of charge. Kindly contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
Please keep in mind that if an item is returned to us without the original order number included in the package and/or without authorization, we will not be able to credit back FPPs or send a replacement.
Q.Can Gift Certificate orders be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or returned?
All gift certificates (including any gift codes which are not redeemed) are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or returned following purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please ensure you carefully select and choose any Gift Certificate orders from the VIP Store.
Q.Can items be shipped to a P.O. Box address?
Orders cannot be sent to a P.O. Box address.
Q.Do the electronic products offered at the VIP Store come with a warranty?
All electronic products from our VIP Store come with the standard manufacturer’s warranty. If you experience problems with your order, please email us for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q.How can I check my order history?
- Log in to your PokerStars account.
- Click on the Cashier button.
- Click on the VIP Store button. A pop up window will come up.
- Click on Order History. A pop up window will appear with all the orders ever made
Q.I ordered items at the same time, but they did not come together. Why?
Some items are shipped from different locations and will arrive separately.
Q.What is the difference between VPPs and FPPs?
- VPPs determine your VIP level in the PokerStars VIP Club. They do not have any value and are purely a measurement to keep track of your qualification for monthly and annual VIP levels.
- Frequent Player Points (FPP) are the points you earn for playing our real money games, which can be redeemed for items in our VIP Store or for entry into the many tournaments that we offer. Please visit our Frequent Player Points page to learn more about how to earn FPP.
Q.Can I alter or cancel my order after I place it?
Yes. Only if the status of the order is 'New' you can go ahead and cancel it through the Cashier. If you need to alter your order, you will first need to cancel the order and place a new order. All changes must be completed no later than 24 hours after placing the order.
Once your order is placed, you are sent an order confirmation. Then the order is processed for packing and shipping. Orders are processed on a daily or weekly basis depending on the item.
Once the order is processed, it can no longer be cancelled or altered.
Q.I requested a change in my order, but it was not changed. What happened?
Unless you receive a reply to your order change request, we cannot guarantee this change or cancellation has been made.
Q.I received a damaged product, what should I do?
Please email us immediately at email@example.com and add the following details:
- Order number
- Item name
- Shipping company
- The problem with the item
- A photo of the item
Once we receive all the required information, we will proceed accordingly. Depending on the item, you may be obliged to send it back to us.
Q.I would like to order a customized item. Where do I enter the text that I wish to be engraved on my product?
- Go to the Cashier window
- Click on VIP Store
- Customizable products
- Choose the item you are interested in
- Once you click on 'Buy this item' you will notice an 'Enter the text you would like to see on your item' field. This is where you insert the text of your choice.
Q.Can I return/exchange my item in person?
The Fulfillment Centre will not accept any walk in returns/exchanges. You must mail your order to the return address provided to you by the VIP Store Customer representative.
Once the product arrives in its original condition, a new one will be sent out to you or the FPPs will be credited in your PokerStars account, depending on the arrangement made.
Please do not call the warehouses directly; no information will be given out nor can you buy any items from the fulfillment Centre.
All inquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q.I ordered some items and the status of the order is still processed and not mailed. Why?
Not all of our warehouses use the same method for processing orders. If you do not see your order status as mailed, it does not mean that it has not been shipped. For further inquiries regarding your order please contact us at email@example.com.
Q.Can I return or exchange purchased items on sale or from the Outlet Category?
As with any other online store, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges for orders already processed which were on Sale or under the Outlet Category.
Similarly, orders that have already been processed at standard full prices before they became available as a Sale or under the Outlet Category cannot be changed nor can any reimbursements be issued.
Thank you for your understanding.
Have a question we haven't covered? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIP Store FAQs
Every PokerStars player is a member of the VIP Club. As you move up the levels, you get even bigger rewards.
No matter what your VIP level, earn rewards from the VIP Club. You’re a VIP from the first hand you play!
Use your Frequent Player Points (FPPs) to purchase exclusive items in the PokerStars VIP Store.
The PokerStars support team is on hand 24-7 to assist you, and can answer any questions not listed in the FAQ.