Everyone at PokerStars — and in the entire poker community — is getting very excited about the upcoming European Poker Tour (EPT) visit to Monte Carlo. It’s going to be great to be back in Europe’s most celebrated gaming venue after three years away.
PokerStars’ single most important priority during the upcoming trip is the safety of its players and staff. With that in mind, tournament organisers are closely following guidelines laid down by the Monaco authorities surrounding Covid-19 precautions.
The following measures will be in place for EPT Monte Carlo 2022:
1. All persons entering the venue will be required to wear a face mask for the entire duration of their visit. There is an exception to this law which relates to the period of time a person is eating or drinking in the venue.
2. There is NO requirement to present a Covid-19 Health Pass as a condition of entry.
3. We will not be using any table dividers for this event.
4. There will be Hand Sanitiser stations located throughout the venue. We recommend that all persons use these facilities on a regular basis.
5. Due to current measures regarding occupancy rules, there will be NO spectators allowed within the tournament areas.
Further information about wider Covid regulations in Monaco can be found by clicking the links below: