Popular poker players and Twitch streamers including Parker Talbot, Sam Grafton, and Andre Coimbra join the fold…
There are six new faces to add to the team of PokerStars Ambassadors from today.
Well-known poker pros Sam Grafton, Andre Coimbra, and Parker ‘tonkaaaaP’ Talbot have been unveiled as the newest ambassadors.
In addition, three up and coming Twitch streamers Lasse ‘WisternJL’ Jagd Lauritsen, Keith ‘AccidentalGrenade’ Becker and Mark ‘naigo1’ Foresta have also joined the line-up.
Some of those will be more familiar to you than others, so here are some of their details (with links to their Twitch channels).
- Parker ‘tonkaaaaP’ Talbot – A Canadian poker pro, SCOOP and WCOOP winner and regular Twitch streamer. He has more than $3 million in online cashes and is considered one of the best high stakes players on Twitch. Key online wins include a $109,000 score in SCOOP, a WCOOP title where he defeated a field of 842 players to win $51,000, and a Super Tuesday win for over $100,000.
tonkaaaaP said on the PokerStars SCOOP Twitch stream: “It’s going to be unreal, I’m very excited to join.”
- Sam Grafton – The English pro is a well-known face in the poker scene, with a strong background in live poker. His biggest live cash was in the Super High Roller at EPT Barcelona 2019 where he scored a massive €3 million. Sam will be coming on board as a poker commentator and getting involved with fun content and activities.
Sam, who also joined tonkaaaaP on stream, said: “I’m really excited to join the team and I was really excited when I heard tonkaaaaP was coming on board at the same time. I’ve really enjoyed working with PokerStars over the last year, and now I’m contractually obliged to turn up anytime Joe Stapleton requests a commentary buddy.”
- Andre ‘ACoimbraPoker’ Coimbra – The Portuguese pro returns to the team with the goal of growing his Twitch and social media communities and winning a large live tournament. His focus will be streaming, with his best moment to date being his second place in the TRIO series Main Event last year, racking up this biggest score in a poker tournament with thousands watching online.
Andre said: “I’m very happy for having the opportunity of joining Team Pro again and once again be an ambassador for my favourite poker site.”
- Lasse ‘WisternJL’ Jagd Lauritsen – With great potential and a hunger and love for poker streaming, Wistern is looking to grow his community and give Lex a run for his money. He has been creating a name for himself as someone to keep an eye on.
- Keith ‘AccidentalGrenade’ Becker – Up and coming Pennsylvania based Twitch streamer Keith fell in love with poker whilst playing with his friends. His competitive drive of not just wanting to win, but be the best, inspired him to take poker seriously. Keith will be streaming on PokerStars PA and his aims are to break down the walls for those new to poker and bring more people to the game.
- Mark ‘naigo1’ Foresta – Fellow Pennsylvania rising Twitch streamer Mark Foresta will be making poker more enjoyable for everyone and is looking forward to having the opportunity to stream on PokerStars PA, inspiring others to enjoy the game and being able to share streaming successes with his community.
“We are proud to expand our team and welcome these brilliant ambassadors for the game to PokerStars,” said Scott Goodall, Associate Director of Communities and Partnerships at PokerStars.
“The cornerstones of our strategy are supporting poker players and poker streamers, in particular new talent who have tons of potential and drive to grow, alongside creating a fun and welcoming environment for our community on Twitch and in other spaces. We’re excited to bring on board our new ambassadors so they can share their journeys, inspire others, and most importantly have fun. Welcome all!”
Play Responsibly! For more information on responsible gaming please visit our website at http://www.pokerstars.com/about/responsible-gaming/