Playing out of prohibited jurisdictions

Accounts registered with an address in a prohibited jurisdiction have limited access to our services. These restrictions apply even when visiting non-prohibited jurisdictions.

What happens if I move abroad?

If you have moved to another country, log into your account from your new location. When you have done this, please provide a clear color copy or digital photo of the following:

  • A government-issued photo ID that includes name, issue date, and date of birth (national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
  • A recent utility bill clearly showing your full name, current address, and statement date (no older than 3 months).
  • A copy of a recent bank statement displaying recent entries of expenses in your new location.

You can upload your documents via our software, app, or website.

If you're unable to log in to your account, you can always upload your documents via the contact form on our website.

Once we verify your new residence, we'll reinstate your account privileges straight away.


Did this article answer your question?

Related Help Articles