Spin. Go. Win a million!
You could turn $5 into $1,000,000 in special edition $1 Million Spin & Go’s available now! At the start of each $5 Spin & Go, watch the spinner in the centre of the table to see how much cash you could win.
This is the fifth time we’ve run special $1 Million Spin & Go’s for a buy-in of just $5, and so far at least nine players have become instant millionaires as a result! Is it your turn next?
Spin & Go’s are 3-player Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments that feature just 500 starting chips. It means the action is fast-paced, and you can win up to $1,000,000 in minutes. For more details about this exciting format, head to the Spin & Go page.
Prizes and Probability
The majority of $1 Million Spin & Go’s are played as ‘winner-takes-all’ tournaments, except for when your Spin & Go hits one of the three highest prize tiers. In these Spin & Go’s the second and third-place finishers also receive a prize.
Here is a breakdown of the prizes you can win in each of the $1 Million Spin & Go you play, and the probability of your Spin & Go getting each prize:
|Total Prize Pool||First-Place Prize||Second and Third-Place Prize||Frequency|
|240,000||$1,200,000||$1,000,000||$100,000||1 of 10,000,000||0.00001%|
|1,200||$6,000||$5,000||$500||300 of 10,000,000||0.003%|
|120||$600||$500||$50||1,000 of 10,000,000||0.01%|
|25||$125||$125||-||8,000 of 10,000,000||0.08%|
|10||$50||$50||-||40,000 of 10,000,000||0.4%|
|6||$30||$30||-||660,000 of 10,000,000||6.6%|
|4||$20||$20||-||1,869,301 of 10,000,000||18.69301%|
|2||$10||$10||-||7,421,398 of 10,000,000||74.21398%|
- The $1 Million Spin & Go promotion is a temporary product offering which will be available during special promotional periods only.
- Only $5 buy-in Spin & Go’s are eligible for the $1M prize. All other Spin & Go’s retain their standard prizes - up to 10,000 times the buy-in.
- 8% of $1 Million Spin & Go buy-ins go towards rake.
- PokerStars reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- Click here for general PokerStars promotion rules.
If you have any questions about $1 Million Spin & Go’s, contact Support.