Win with 7-2 suited and claim a cash prize!
Every poker player knows that 7-2 is the worse starting hand in Texas Hold’em, but you can earn extra cash if you win with 7-2 suited during the special 7-2 Boom! week from October 1-7. All you have to do is play 7-2 suited in a Hold’em hand, win, and then use the Boom! Hand Replayer to share it with the world.
How to Win with 7-2 Boom!
Play any real money Hold’em ring game - including Zoom - from October 1-7 and win a hand with 7-2 suited. The hand can be won either at showdown or when everyone else folds, but you must then share it by using Boom!
Cash prizes will be determined by the big blind at the table on which you won the hand, and you can win up to three times a day (between 00:00 ET-23:59 ET). The big blind is then multiplied by the number of opponents at the table, up to a maximum of $20. For example:
You are playing at a nine-handed Hold’em ring game table with blinds of $1/$2. You win with 7-2 suited and Boom! your hand. You would win $2 (big blind) x 8 (number of opponents) = $16 cash prize.
Please Note: Cash prizes will be credited to your account within 48 hours. Hands dealt in heads-up games do not count towards the promotion.
Looking for some tips on how to adapt your game for playing 2-7 suited at a Hold’em ring game table? See here for exclusive advice from the Poker School.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about how to take part in the 7-2 Boom! Promotion.
Terms and conditions
- Only hands played in real money Texas Hold'em ring games are eligible (Zoom included).
- To qualify for a prize, a minimum of three players need to be dealt into the hand. Hands dealt in heads-up games do not count towards the promotion.
- Player's hole cards must include 7-2 in any order (7-2 or 2-7) and they must be suited (any suit).
- Player must win a hand with 7-2 suited in order to qualify for a prize. The hand can be won either at showdown or when everyone else folds during the hand.
- A player must upload the winning hand using the Boom! Hand Replayer immediately after they won to qualify for a prize. Please note that BOOM! Hand Replayer is not available on mobile and tablet devices.
- Only winning hands that are won and shared on the BOOM! Hand Replayer between 00:00 ET on October 1 and 23:59 ET on October 7 qualify for a prize.
- The cash prize won is the amount of the big blind times the number of opponents at the table, up to a maximum of $20 per hand.
- A player can claim up to three prizes per day (between 00:00 ET-23:59 ET, server time) up to a maximum of $60. If a player wins more than three prizes during the same day the highest prize amounts will be credited.
- All cash prizes will be automatically credited to winning players’ accounts within 48 hours.