Over $400,000 worth of SCOOP Main Event tickets being given away
The PokerStars Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) brings together the world’s poker players to compete for their share of millions of dollars in prize money. The $4,000,000 guaranteed SCOOP High Main Event on May 24 is awarding a first prize of at least $1,000,000, and you can take part for free!
Just make a real money deposit of $25 or more using bonus code ‘SCOOP2015’ between 00:00 ET on May 2 and 23:59 ET on May 21 for a ticket to the SCOOP All-in Shootout Deposit Raffle on May 22.
In the All-in Shootout we’ve got 16 free SCOOP High Main Event entries - each worth $10,300 - up for grabs, plus over 2,000 free entries to the SCOOP Low and Medium Main Events.
There’s even a special $85,000 SCOOP High Last Longer Challenge - click here for more.
SCOOP All-in Shootout Deposit Raffle: What you can win
The SCOOP All-in Shootout Deposit Raffle tournament will take place on May 22 at 09:47 ET, and will award more than 2,000 prizes. Best of all, you don’t even need to be logged-in to take part. Every player who makes a deposit and registers for the All-in Shootout tournament using the ticket issued to their account will be all-in every hand until we have the winners!
|Tournament||Buy-in||Date & Time||Prizes|
|SCOOP All-in Shootout Deposit Raffle||Ticket-only
Deposit $25 or more with bonus code ‘SCOOP2015’
|Friday, May 22 at 09:47 ET||Place 1-16: 1 x $10,300 SCOOP High Main Event entry
Place 17-128: 1 x $1,050 SCOOP Medium Main Event entry
Place 129-2,048: 1 x $109 SCOOP Low Main Event entry
$85,000 SCOOP Last Longer Challenge
Not only will the top 16 players in the All-in Shootout get the chance to play for the $1 million SCOOP High Main Event first prize, but they can also win a share of $85,000 in a special ‘last longer’ challenge. The goal is to outlast the competition in the Main Event, and the final player left from the 16 raffle winners will win a $50,000 prize, with the remaining players rewarded as follows:
|Last Longer Position||Prize|
- Deposits of $25 or more must be made between 00:00 ET on May 2 and 23:59 ET on May 21.
- Cashing out before making a qualifying deposit will make you ineligible for the Raffle deposit bonus. Any cashout from 00:00 ET on April 27-23:59 ET on May 1, five days before the promotion starts, will also make you ineligible for the bonus offer.
- The deposit offer is limited to one deposit per player.
- The Raffle tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and can only be used to enter the SCOOP All-in Shootout Deposit Raffle Tournament.
- Any unused All-in Shootout tickets will be forfeited.
- SCOOP entries won in the All-in Shootout are only valid for the Main Event tournaments on May 24 and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- There is no late registration available for the All-in Shootouts.
- SCOOP last longer prizes will be credited to the winning players account by May 30.
- The 16 players in the Last Longer Challenge need to track their progress manually. The players they are competing against are the other top prize winners in the All-in Shootout.
- This promotion is open to first depositors and existing PokerStars real money players.
- The advertised first prize of the SCOOP High Main Event tournament is $1 million. This is what PokerStars guarantees for the winner. Deal making is allowed at the final table, and any deal making affects the distribution of prize money, which may result in the winner receiving a prize that is less than $1 million. This is outside of PokerStars control.
- Click here for general PokerStars promotion terms and conditions.
Head to the PokerStars Makes Millionaires main page for more great ways you can win $1 million.