Saturday Night PSLive - Terms and Conditions
- The promotion will award an EPT 10 London prize package (hereafter referred to as the “prize”) to the top 3 finishers (hereafter referred to as the “prize winners”) in the ‘Saturday Night PSLive’ tournament.
- The prize consists of EPT 10 London Main Event Seat-only entry worth £5,250 only.
- The prize does not include spending money.
- Prize winners are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- EPT 10 London Main Event runs from October 6-12, 2013 at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London.
- Prizes may not be given, assigned, transferred or sold to person(s) other than the winner.
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash.
- In the instance that prize winners are not able to attend, or have already qualified for, the EPT 10 London Main Event, they may, at the company’s discretion, exchange their prize for an alternate Main Event buy-in of equivalent value of EPT Season 10.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever is greater) to participate in this promotion. You may be asked at any stage to provide PokerStars or a third party with proof of age and/or identity (passport or valid picture ID). Any player unable to produce such proof of age will be disqualified from this Promotion.
- By participating in a satellite or qualifying tournament for this promotion, you grant PokerStars the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. You further agree to help promote PokerStars and act as a PokerStars spokesperson during and after the events, including but not limited to, meeting with press and participating in other events conducted by PokerStars.
- Employees and relatives of PokerStars are prohibited from participating in the promotion.
- All players participating in an online satellite for this event must abide by all PokerStars terms of service requirements as listed at /poker/room/tos/, and by PokerStars general tournament terms and conditions listed at /poker/tournaments/rules/.
- These terms and conditions and matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Malta law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malta courts.
- In case of any disputes regarding any participation rights in the above promotion, all matters relating to the awarding of prizes and/or these terms or conditions, the final decision lies with PokerStars management, is binding and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Saturday Night PSLive.
Back to Saturday Night PSLive main page.