Play for real money using O2 mobile payment
What is O2 mobile payment?
O2 mobile payment is a popular payment method in the Czech Republic, that enables you to make instant payments into your Stars Account, using your Telefónica O2 mobile phone account.
How can I make purchases using O2 mobile payment?
O2 mobile payment is integrated in the Cashier. To deposit via this method, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Cashier.
- With your preferred currency bankroll selected, click on “Make a Deposit”.
- Select “Telefónica O2” and click on the “Deposit” button (if using the desktop client).
- Enter your Telefónica O2 mobile number (for example: +420700123456). You only need to do this once for your first deposit.
- Enter the amount of your deposit in CZK, your bonus code (if applicable) and click 'Submit'.
- A new browser window to Telefónica O2 will open. Follow the onscreen instructions to request a one-off PIN to authorize the payment, and enter it within the browser to complete your payment. Your one-off PIN will be set to your registered mobile phone via SMS message. .
- Please close the Telefónica O2 browser window and return to the Cashier. Once payment has been successfully completed, you will receive another SMS message with payment confirmation.
- Your Stars Account balance will be updated once funds have been received.
- Please make sure that your Telefónica O2 mobile phone is switched on.
- Please make sure that you have activated the mobile payment service with Telefónica O2. You can also contact them by dialling ‘*11’ from your O2 mobile phone.
- If you are using a prepaid mobile, please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your mobile account for the transaction.
What are the deposit limits for O2 mobile payment?
Your mobile operator has a maximum limit of CZK 1500 per transaction. For your Stars Account deposit limits, please visit the Cashier to find out.
How much does it cost to use O2 mobile payment?
We do not charge any fees for using O2 mobile payment.
Can I make a withdrawal using this method?
O2 mobile payment is for deposit only.
How does the exchange rate conversion work?
We use the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE (plus a small fee if applicable) to convert your deposits to your account currency. For additional information, please read our Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion Terms and Conditions.