Have you put on your poker face? Here's how to choose and upload your poker image and see your competitors face to face.
You always have the option to select an image you want to be displayed to other players at the poker table, and you can choose between ‘Custom Image’ or ‘Player Image Gallery’.
To upload a Custom Image, follow these steps.
- Click ‘Account’ > ‘Select/Change Image’ > ‘Custom Image’ > ‘Select New Image’ (desktop users).
- Find a suitable picture from a directory on your hard drive.
- Click on that file, and press ‘Open’.
- Please wait while the selected image is loaded into memory locally to display.
- Now you need to drag the selection box over the area of the image you wish to display. The smaller window at right shows you what image will appear at the table.
- Once you are satisfied with the image in the smaller window, press ‘OK/Submit for Approval’.
- Once your image has been screened for suitability, it will show up along with your Stars ID (nickname) at the tables. If you are unsatisfied with the image and wish to change it, you can do so for more times within the next 30 days.
That's all there is to putting your face in the game!
If you need further assistance, contact Support.